Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome Back to 2014-15 School Year

I would like to welcome back students, parents, and staff to the 2014-15 school year.  I hope every one enjoyed the summer months.  It is hard to believe that we will be back in school soon.  I am sure many of you are ready to get back to the school routine.

I wanted to bring to your attention or remind you of several dates:

Wednesday, August 13th:  Chromebook Roll Out Night at the CHS Auditorium (5th/6th:  6:30 & 7th/8th:  7:00) - 1 of 2 dates that you can attend;
Thursday, August 14th:  K-8 Open House from 4:45-7:00;
Monday, August 18th:  Chromebook Roll Out Night at the CHS Auditorium (5th/6th:  6:30 & 7th/8th:  7:00) - 2 of 2 dates that you can attend.

I also would like to inform you that I am using two social media tools to communicate to parents, students, and staff.  You can subscribe to my blog using the following link: http://cheimancarrolltigers.blogspot.com/.

You can also follow me on Twitter at the following address:  @cory_heiman

I hope you subscribe/follow me as I will do my best to communicate classroom happenings, provide updates occurring at CMS, etc.

We look forward to the upcoming school year.  Thank you for allowing us to teach your child(ren).

No comments:

Post a Comment